Thursday, September 6, 2012

Notary!

Okay, here it goes, I became a Notary about a year ago, I have done a few signings, simple things, for my boss and for a few other people, not many. I also can do closings on a lot of different types of loans!  I have gotten called numerous times to do closings on mortgages and I always make up an excuse I have another appointment!  We had a closing done and a Notary came to our house and it took him all of around 20 min. to do and simple as anything!  He was such a nice person and told me how to go about doing it, so I did!  The problem is I am scared, does that make sense to you!  Very nervous about it, I do not have a clue why!  I am a people person, that I know but the first of anything for me, always makes me have cold sweats.  I know that once I start, I would be great at it, I guess its just the unknown of it all, that scares me to death!  It is such a great way to earn extra Income and my husband tells me to build it up now this way when I retire my name will be out there and I could do it anywhere or time of the day!  You know he is so damm right, so I decided its time to get it all together and make sure I have everything I need to move this along, and have a career to fall back on!  Now is the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment