Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rainy day and ?

I pretty much curse, I do try to control it, but today, it seems the only thing in my thoughts is Bleep, Bleep, awe screw it ass hole is the word!  I can not seem to get it off my mine.  To tell you the truth I really do not want to!  It is very significant to this day and the way I feel! Its raining and attitudes are flying and feelings are running amok, so I find it very appropriate for the day! I left my blog for a good hour to do quality work, which I have told you I love to do makes the day go by faster and you feel like you accomplished something.  But I still have that saying on my mine, and cannot seem to loose it!  How many times can a person say it!  Today seems to be a record breaker for me!  LOL. Do I mean it out of disrespect, no it is just a way to vent, maybe not the right way but today it is my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment