Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday (yes)

The weekend is almost here, my plans are to relax, right do you really think that will happen!  I hope it does and after last Sundays meltdown it just might!   Garbage cans went out on Monday night and guess what when I came home they were brought back in !  That's a beginning for sure, now I just have to get my husband to flush the toilet!  I know, to much information but I told you my blog, my life and I am trying to be honest and truthful about it and this is it!  What can I tell you lol!  If I told you there are nights I wake up and go to the bathroom and sit down and I am sure you will guess it I sit in ?  Pick up the sit fellas not fun for a women to deal with and you wonder why I am Yelling (really).  If I told you once I have told you a million times (not funny). My wedding anniversary is coming up, Oct, 9 we will be married 30yrs. wow can not believe it has been that long and we are still married!  A lot of ups and downs in it, but we stuck it out, that's a good thing in this day and age where married couples pack it in real quick! All the yelling, pick up your own cloths, pick up the toilet seat, close the kitchen cabinet doors, put your dishes in the sink, bring out the garbage cans, bring in the garbage cans, take out the dogs, help me please move the lawn furniture(do I really have to ask) and so much more.  Now the big question was it worth it, let me think, yea it is and was, my biggest accomplishment in my life is our son, without my husband there would be no son, and as for me yelling, I'm Italian and that's pretty much what we do! Now if you ask him what he thinks, I could tell you he would say it was ruff, but he is still here, so actions speak louder than words! Nothing is perfect and never will be!  Deal with it, try to learn by it and with a lot of luck, in the end you will finally think, I was right where I was suppose to be all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment