Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rob's first day of College!

Called Rob, and said how was your first day of college, he said good, next question, did you see any of your friends from school, he proceeded in giving me a few names, than he says, mom I am not going to the book store on campus it was packed, I said okay, no problem, that is why we got all your books ahead of time, lol.  He only need one more book that was short, and he still was waiting for, I guess he went into panic mode when he saw the lines. Than he said the Professor mostly talked and they listened! That was the jest of the conversation!  What did I expect, excitement, joy to be in school, more conversation, I should know by now that getting answers to questions is like pulling tooth and nail to get LOL. I am happy in the long run to know he is in college and on to a great future for himself and hopefully his future family!  Okay, okay I am pushing it a little, and if he saw this blog he would think I am more nuts than he thinks already!  Oh well whats a mom to do!  Questions and wanting and praying for answers is all part of the motherly way,  am I right ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment