Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Do you really care!

Hi my friends , sorry been so busy with running around and all, that this was very first time I have a chance to just breath!  I went to a college game in Delaware and had a great time on Sat. my cousins son did great!  Great weather for the tailgate party with family, was a lot of fun to reconnect with everyone! Did I tell you that, don't think so, having a senile moment, lol!  My 30th wedding anniversary was yesterday so we went to a nice restaurant called Autoro's in Maplewood NJ. They have all organic bread and cheeses and the best pizza!  They have this appetizer which is their own homemade bread with ricotta cheese and a drizzle of olive oil that was to die for!  They have a lot of specialty pizza pies, the one we had was called (shoot I forget) but everything on it was fresh tomato and mozzarella and all seasonings were fresh!  Awsome, for sure but because of Lapband I only had 1/2 of slice of pizza and 3 bites of the bread! Enough to wet the pallet so to speak!  Going on 3 years with band so do not feel sorry for me, I am really use to it by now! Lets say I never walk out of a restaurant over stuffed. LOL gotta go, till next time love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment