Friday, October 19, 2012

Its raining cats and dogs!

Love that it is Friday, but this rain yikes, is it going to stop anytime soon!  Do you know what it is like to have 5 dogs that despise the rain, believe me it is not a good thing!  The 2 girls are prima donas that give me the hardest time, god forbid they get a little wet (funny how they are so much like us women with the bad hair day and all lol). The 3 boys might not like it but they go out there just like a man and get it done (no questions asked just do it with no complaints). Boys go out first (done) come in, next I say go ahead girls and they both look at me like I have 2 heads, I have to go out there with them, I guess they figure if we get wet, you dam straight are going to get wet too.  So to make this short glad its Friday but if this rain keeps going you can bet I am going to be one wet women tonight!  Whats a mom of dogs to say, no matter what, part of the family and could not picture it with out them! Have a great weekend, if I do not get back to you!!!!  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment