Monday, October 22, 2012

Super weekend!

Another good weekend to add to my last few weekends, just a little annoyance issue yesterday, but it is what it is!  Still good never the less!  Watch the Giants game, and we all know it was a nail biter but we prevailed with yet another victory 5-2. It would be awesome if we went to super bowl again!  I am feeling it, just like last year, I sure hope that feeling is right!  Robbie and my brother-in-law are in this football pool and whoever wins 6 games wins, they won all six games, which was great the problem is so did about 16 other people which makes $3000.00 goes to about $200.00 ea. so since they are partners they get about $100.00 ea. (lol) The joyous faces went a little sour on that note but a win is a win, better that than nothing at all!  I am really feeling this weather, love the crisp morning air and the beautiful day we are having today! Life is good and I hope you all agree it is great to be alive.  Love to all, talk to you later my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment