Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Horoscope update- Aries 10-24-12

Sorry guys, there are times when I look at my horoscope and it does not relate to me what so ever, but than there are times that it is right on the money, this one is so right!
It reads Your perception of yourself will be colored by the reaction you see on the faces of others.That's why it will be important to seek like-minded peers.  How true this is, I know first hand what that feels like. I am the type of person that likes people to like me, like what I am about, like to be told I did good, like to see approval on other peoples faces.  Now the problem is there are a lot of haters out there!  I for some unknown reason in my lifetime have let them weasel into my life! You know what I mean the type of people that if you look nice, will try to say you don't, the type of people if you say green they say red, the type of people that even if they have way more than you and achieve more than you, just cannot bring themselves to route for the little guy!  Since I seem like I can never  get away from people like that, I decided to say to myself, no one, no way who ever they might be and what ever or who ever they think they are is not better than me!  I have taught myself to believe that, it took a while but it has worked for me!  There are a lot of people out there like me, but who has the time to waste trying to find them, I figure just believe in yourself, be who you are and know you are the best of the best and when the person who thinks he or she is better, laugh to yourself and say no one is better than me, absolutely no one!  It took me years to realize it, but my self esteem is now in full swing and when someone dictates to me like they know everything which believe me I know lots of those kinds of people, I turn around with a smile on my face and think what an ass hole they are and I am so much of a better person than you will ever be!  Works for me and remember just one more thing, every dog has there day and it will always come back to bite them in the ass. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment