Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Not all but some!

I have to write this, some not all of the police in Rahway NJ, need a good dose on how to treat people with respect and a little concern also. My brother-in-law was on line waiting for gas at Shell gas station on St. George ave. in Rahway people overheard the person who runs the station talking to a police officer and the officer saying you have to give me $100.00 an hour to protect the area which the owner a women said really, okay I will just call city hall and the captain and tell him what you want an hour, of course he (the police officer turn around and worked for what he was really suppose to get and it was not 100.00 an hour! Come on price gauging! Than I was on a line and this older gentleman said to me another police officer again in Rahway was so nasty to him just because he was waiting on a line before the gas station was opened. He said to me I could see if I looked like some teenager with a mouth who was going to start trouble but I am a 65 yr old man in a Plymouth who just wanted gas. He was so upset for no reason at all. Now is that the way a cop should act? He said the way this officer talk to him like with complete disrespect and like he was a complete trash. Someone should tell them to just do their jobs and shut the hell up, like they think they could tell people to do!  Stress was high no doult in my mine, but if you are not causing any problems their is no need to treat a person like they are a hoodlum, that's not what wearing a badge is about!  I think a police officer should get evaluated at least every 5 years to make sure like a teacher they can still do the job! I mean really if you could treat a teacher like that why not a police officer. Think about it, some officers out there should not be even able to carry a gun if they have an anger problems at all! I understand being a police officer is very dangeous in this day and age but a good cop knows pretty much a good situation from a bad one.  In a time of crisis, people do not need cops to be the bad guys they are there to serve and protect the public not treat them like shit! My son wants to be a cop, all I said to him is being a cop is not about who you think you are its about taking pride in what you do, its a job, there is loads of crap out there, you just have to know the difference, a badge does not give you the right to step on people!  Please understand me there a loads of great cops out there, but sometimes you get a few that make people judge them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment