Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I love my Blog!

If you ask me why, it is always  there when I want to vent, talk or express my thoughts, no matter how important it is or even how stupid I want to be at the time I am writing!  It never answers me back unless I want it and it always makes me feel good to know it will be there for me anytime or even anywhere I go.  I don't know about you but there are time I have nothing to say and than there are times I just keep typing and typing, but always by the time I get done writing what I feel, I really do feel 100% better.  I have no Idea why people pay for scrinks or you know the other word for that doctor, I know the word but I tried to type it 3 times , word spell could not even figure it out, that's how much I killed the spelling  LOL. I am in the US of A and right now it is 11:57 am and at 4:30pm I am outta of here and looking forward to relaxing tonight with a good cup of coffee, decaf for sure otherwise I will be up all night with numbers flying around in my head nonstop!.  And just so you know I will be watching American Idol!!!  Love always being a kid at heart, you only live once! See Ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment