Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Forever day!

It really feels like a forever day today, I really hate when I feel like that!  I have no Idea why I am in such a funky mood today!   I really have to span my horizons and quick!  I love what I do and I mean no offense against anyone at all, its me just me!  I feel like I just want to spread my wings and try other things in my life before my life is over! I really can not be the only person in this great big world that feels like that at least once in their life!  I guess after my meltdown on Sunday, it took a toll on me more than I thought. Feeling really restless today and confused, confusion is not a feeling I want to have, and what makes it even worse is when you can not get rid of that feeling and it takes control of you!  Being a strong willed and strong minded person, it really sucks big time!  All I could say is shake the feeling Fran (me) and get on with Gods plan for your life what ever it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment