Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Worry worry worry!

Hi guys, It is not a good feeling when you worry about things you have no control over, not a good feeling at all!  I just for once would love to get up and spend the day worry free!  I always wonder why does this have to happen to me!  What did I do to deserve this sort of situation I am in!  I am not able to discuss my reasons for feeling the way I do on my blog, it would not be the right thing to do, but to be true to my followers I do have to let you know what I am feeling a little because it is me, a part of my life,what sort of blog would it be if I did not fill you in on the ups and recently quite a few downs I experience  every day of my life!   No one walks around with a happy face blaster there permanently, that's for sure! LOL We all know life is not always fair but it is always good to be alive and to know that you are loved even when you are feeling down and low!  Oh well tomorrow is another day, time will tell and I have to believe all will be okay in the end!  That is how I proceeded with life (my) and it has never let me down yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment