Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Work day almost over!

My son calls me up like a manic and says mom Brie pooped all in her cage, so me the calm mom (LOL) says okay, take the tray out and hose it down and let it dry, he say I threw it at the bottom of the steps outside, I proceeded to say did you hose it down he says I am not touching that. Well the calm mom was not calm anymore and I flip the heck out!!  Oh my God everyone loves the dogs but no one wants to clean the mess that the dogs could possibly make and do make!!  Now when I go home I have to make  sure Brie is poop free and to try to get dried out poop off the tray to the bottom of the cage.  All I could say is Rob (my son) had better be glad he will be at work before I get there! The crazy person that I am hates when I come home after a long day at work to a mess!  When I walk out my door in the morning and look back all is perfect and neat and in its place, all I ask is to come home to the same thing or at least close to it!  Okay I vented and thanks for listening, I feel better already!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not!

No comments:

Post a Comment