Thursday, August 2, 2012

Come this Friday!

There will be only 2 weeks till a much needed vacation.  Will start getting everyone packed next weekend. You have to remember I will be packing for all of us!  Its a chore just getting them all to collaborate on what they want to take along, my son being the worse.  I called airport and the weight limit for a suitcase is 50lbs so it will we lightweight clothes going on this trip.  If it weighs more than 501bs it will be an extra $100.00 per bag!.  I don't think so, t-shirts and shorts one dress outfit and 2  pairs of shoes each are going, Oh and all essentials of course like socks and undies!  I know to much info, but this is the first plane trip in quite a while and need to get all new rules down!  I want to make sure everything runs smoothly and on schedule and things are not forgotten!  I have a house sitter and dog sitter, the pick-up for back and forth to airport is ready, spoke with owner of cottage we will be staying at, and have the rent-a-car ready for when we land!  It will be a blast just to be somewhere else, I always love the excitement and feeling you get when you start a new journey! It feels exhilarating to say the least!  You know what is funny,  by the end of the trip, you are looking forward to home!  I guess that's why they say there is no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment