Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Love that you follow me!

I really love that you guys follow me, but no one ever comments on all the things I say, I would love feedback, of any kind, good bad or ugly, well maybe not to bad!  I mean I will try to say more right things, but in all honesty, I can not change who or what I am any better than the next person could!  I always say to me, myself and I , that I like being me and you know what it really is not talk it is truth!
My mom was one of the most kind hearted people in the world and sometimes people like that get stepped on with out realizing it is being done to them!  I always said to myself I would not let that happen to me and guess what it has and still does happen to me! Through it all I always try to stay on the positive side of the road and just keep pushing along. It has made me a stronger person to say the least, but no matter what people try to do or say to bring me down, I still love being me, so they have not won in my eyes, I'm the winner not them!  I love that I have all the qualities of my mom.  I think kindness to others is a good thing and gets you further, not to change the subject but you know the saying right, every dog has his day, and believe you me I have seen it first hand that they get what is coming to them!  So when all is said and done, kindness and respect of others is a plus, always remember when someone is treating you maybe not the way they should be, in your mine just think to yourself, one day that dog will have his day! It works for me all the time!  LOL Later my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment